Tuesday 3 January 2012

Dazed & Confused

Well the holiday's are finally over. And everyone is trying to get back into the swing of things.
Today when I walked into the gym it was insanely busy. Normally when I go to do my run program there are a few people. But today it felt like there was a 200% increase of people without any exaggeration. They say that it will be like this for the next 6 weeks and with the fair weather people will weed out. And all I kept thinking was I don't want to be one of those people. I have been going to the gym. But it isn't my constancy that has been stellar. This is defiantly one part I am working on.


I'm happy that I did get to the gym. But got there and realised I forgot my capri's and water bottle. But I still worked out I had no excuse to go home. I had yoga pants, sneakers and my ipod with killer tunes. I have been told and can admit I have a little bit of control issues LOL so it drove me crazy I wasn't as prepared as I thought. And when I started the run program I did feel a little off.

Pinned ImageFrom Pinterest

But as I kept going and concentrated on my minutes and miles. And just got into my tunes I really just forgot about what I was missing. I must look funny to people though cause I tend to mouth the words to the songs as I'm running.

I was supposed to do my free trial tomorrow for TRX. Which I have been extremely nervous about. But the gym called today and asked if I wouldn't mind switching to Friday instead scheduling issues. So Friday it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment