Thursday 2 February 2012

One Step Up, 2 Steps Behind

I haven't posted in awhile. Which is my step behind. But in good news. I have still been sticking with my Learn to run program and I am almost done Week 4. So proud and excited that I have stuck through it.

I'm up to 3.5km at a run 3min/1 min walk. And now the mileage and timing are clicking in. And I'm less focused on OMG CAN I WALK YET. But hey I'm gonna beat my time. Which is really getting me going.
So I have started to notice little changes in my body. And other people have commented on that I look like I am losing weight. I wasn't seeing any changes on the scale at all. Nothing was moving. But Monday I got on the scale and it moved down 4lbs. Which some people are like Big freaking whoop! But the fact that I'm down and not up. I'm a happy camper. I notice changes in my clothes. And the biggest and I'm not sure if it's from the vitamins. Trying to eat better or just the running. My immune system has been so much better. Normally I get sick all the time. Catch whatever germ infested bug that is going around. And knock on wood. This chick has been in the clear lately. My coworkers are like sick every other week.  It's been nice for a change not to be part of that group.



My "New" to me breakfast is taking Oatmeal, Vanilla Greek Yogurt and some sort of fruit. And mixing it all together. I get to enjoy my oatmeal and still get some protein into me. LOL I actually crave it now if I don't have it for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment