Thursday 29 December 2011

RPM

Well this week I tried something new. RPM which is a spin class. My friend Carrie talked me into going. I was very nervous to try this class. But I'm glad I went. So much so that I did it twice this week.





 My only issue with this class is the freaking Bike Seat. Could it even be possible for someone to create something that bloody pain full. I said to my friends and coworkers. In the infamous words of Snooki " My Coca hurts."



I have to say if I can get past the pain I get why it is such a popular class. You sweat mega! The tunes are awesome. And the Class was packed. I had a little issue though.





The gym chain I go to you have to sign for almost all of the classes. Which I don't have a problem with. To me that means you are guaranteed to get the equipment in class. So when I got upstairs there wasn't a bike for me. I had signed the list. So there was no way I was leaving. I drove a half hour to that particular gym. And I followed the rules. Sure enough their were two people who didn't sign the list. It got to the point where the Instructor had to go get the list.

Any way my rant is over and the moral of the story is. Just cause you are scared try it any way. Get out of your bubble. I know first hand it isn't easy. But you never know what will happen if you don't. My next scary adventure will be TRX next week. I'll keep you posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment